Aim & Objectives
- To support the teaching, learning, scholarship and research activities of the institute.
- To achieve excellence and professionalism in library services and help its users to achieve their goals by providing innovative world-class information services.
- Integrate innovative approaches to disseminate knowledge, preserve collection and information resources.
- To provide a student- centred learning environment that facilitates transference of information and to cater to the needs of its users to access it.
- To augment and maintain collections in support and pursue the academic excellence of the College.
- To explore and implement innovative technologies and services to deliver information and scholarly resources, conveniently to users in the campus. To also provide well-equipped and functional physical spaces where students can pursue learning independently beyond the classroom.
- Leadership for the selection, organization, access, and preservation of sources of knowledge in all formats;
- To provide comprehensive resources and services in support of research, teaching, and learning needs of the academic community.
- To facilitate access to right Information at the right time in the right manner so as to produce productive citizens to this great nation in general and to our community in particular.